Monday, June 13, 2011

Monkey Joe's

I feel like I am never going to get caught up on my blogging & it is driving me nutty!!

I have no idea how I had never heard of or knew about this place but Monkey Joe's is the BOMB (do people even say that anymore?).  A friend suggested it to me a few weeks ago so we took B 2 Sunday's ago & it was a huge hit with him.  So much so that we might just be having his 2nd birthday party there!  It took him a few minutes to warm up to it all & to actually get into the jumpy things but once he did he was a crazy man & had no fear..........unless you count the fact that he wouldn't get into any of the really big ones.

Taking it all in.

They really did have some BIG jumpy things & I could completely understand why he didn't want to get in them but I am hoping that the more we go the less fear he will have. 


Of course he had to get in & drive for a minute.


The under 3 jumpy thing was pretty cool & he played in it for about 2 hours........he slept really well that night!  




This smile says it all!!

Colton had a great time there too............... 

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of this place, but it looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete