Saturday, October 30, 2010

Find The Cup........

This is all my fault & now I have to figure out a way to stop it.  Brayden drinks all day everyday & that is a wonderful thing HOWEVER I wish I would have taught him from the beginning to stay in the kitchen with it because even though the cups don't spill they do drip!!  I hate to have to follow him around with the carpet cleaner but I feel like that is what I do sometimes when he has his milk cup; I just feel like the milk (however small the drip is going to sour in the carpet & stink up the house!

Now that I am trying to keep him in the kitchen with it Brayden he has decided it would be fun to hide his cup from me; so now we play "find the cup" & he thinks that it is hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. Ican so relate! We have light tan carpet in our house (previous owner's brilliant idea) which now has spots all over it! Once those showed up we imposed a 'keep it in the kitchen' rule! Just popping by from Bloggy moms!

    ReplyDelete