Friday, October 15, 2010

So Many Faces.........

It amazes me just how expressive Brayden is with his face; some of these faces that he makes crack me up to tears!!  He will just be sitting there playing with a toy, reading (not really) a book or just walking around & he will look at me & just make a face & I will die laughing & then he laughs too & it is the best heart warming feeling EVER!!


 Better watch out momma cause here I come.

He sticks out his tongue when he is concentrating so something (like his Puddy)

 Trying to make a car noise (he tries to do both "vroom" &/or "beep beep")

Wrinkles his nose up sometimes when he smiles (just like me)

Again trying to make a "vroom" sound but he just ends up spitting a lot

 Heart Melting Smile


3 comments:

  1. omg he makes the cutest faces!! and I just saw that you are expecting!!! we are too!! our kids are going to be so close in age

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny little monster faces I love it!! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute faces! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete