Saturday, October 16, 2010

What A Difference..........

I have heard that most women "pop" or "show" a lot sooner & quicker with their second child & all I have to say is it is true; my belly is already pushing out like crazy & it is not bloat or gas!!

This is when I was 11 weeks with Brayden.........

And here is me at 11 Weeks with Baby G #2 (yesterday)

I am amazed at how different I look belly wise & how horrible I look in the picture Lance took last night.  I look like I just rolled out of bed not off the sofa.  Anyway at this rate I will look 9 months pregnant by Christmas.........


10 comments:

  1. you look lovely!! I love how you've compared #1 to #2 lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the comparison too! Grow, baby, grow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! You should do comparisons every so often. It's fun to see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, it's crazy. Now, at 15 weeks it seems to have normalized some, but those first 12 weeks I was a little concerned. How are you feeling, pregnant and chasing a toddler? I'm exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look awesome!! Grow Baby G grow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! This time around I seemed to show very soon, much sooner than with Maddox. However, I feel like I'm not as big now at 20 weeks than I was with him... Funny how that is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap, how did I miss that you were pregnant?!?!?!?! I know I've been busy, but GEEZ, I just went back through your posts & still didn't see the announcement! I'm a mess...

    Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS Momma!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you via Bloggy Moms. Cute Blog!
    www.jessmead.com

    ReplyDelete