Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween........

Happy Halloween Everyone...........

Here is our pumpkin with his pumpkin the day he got it & sadly it has taken me this long to do anything with it except set it outside on the front porch table; very sad I know!!


I did cheated this year & just painted our pumpkin; carving is not my thing, Lance was working all day & I just got tired of looking at a plain 'ol pumpkin so this is what we have now (with a few added graphics; I was having a bit of fun)!! 


I love it & think that it is perfect & B liked it too & that is really all that matters!!  Here he is in his Halloween pajama's admiring mommy's art skills!!




We have a fun filled day today & we can't wait for tonight when little man gets to get all dressed up as Mickey Mouse & go trick or treating for the first time!! I am sure that I will have a ton of pictures & will of course share them with you all!

Have a Happy & Safe Halloween..........

2 comments:

  1. We have a Minnie Mouse this year! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Hope the little guy had fun dressing as Mickey. And that pumpkin's HUGE, too cool!

    ReplyDelete