Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Worm........

The worm in these photos was mine (& my sisters too) when I was a little one & it is now Brayden's to play with & enjoy not to mention it will soon be Baby G #2 as well.  This used to be one of my favorite things to play with & I am so happy that Brayden loves it so much too!!  It has been in his closet since he was born & when I brought it out the other day he went to it instantly, jumped right on & started to push himself around the whole house on it.  The worm is lighter than his fire truck so on the occasion he will carry it around the house too!!







It is really crazy to think my one of my son's favorite "new" toys is over 30 years old............holy cow now I feel VERY OLD!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that worm IS pretty cool! I don't blame him for liking it! By the way, Gabi has that fire engine that's in the background at one of her grandma's houses and she can't get enough of it :)

    ReplyDelete