Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Making Room For Baby G #2...........

We have only been in this house for about 6 months & have been taking our time with decorating it; we finally had the spare bedroom beside Brayden almost completed when we found out that we were expecting so as pretty & as much as I loved the way this room was coming together...........we get to redecorate again & that makes me VERY happy.  This is what the room used to look like.









This is what the room now looks like now; we have thankfully already sold the bed so it is out of the house.  We have put the bench at the end of our bed & with some new cushions I think it will look great.  The candle holders are going in our formal living room but the rest of the "stuff" has no home yet so it has all been neatly (right) placed in our office.



As far as what the new baby's nursery will look like that is still undecided; the doctor said it looks like a boy & I have been feeling boy I am still going to wait until our appointment next month to start decorating.  I am of course going to start looking & planning but will be keeping that to myself until our appointment on November 23rd.

Here are Brayden & Lance working on taking the bed apart............



5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any thoughts on decorating schemes for a boy or girl? I have ideas for a girl, but nada for a boy. I'm so anxious to find out because I can't wait to get started!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to know...where did you get the bench? I love it, and I've been looking for one for our bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Putting a nursery together is always so much fun...it involves so much hoping and dreaming, and thinking about the future. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete