Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Worst Mom Ever......

Yep, that is how I am describing myself right now.  I am tired, getting frustrated at everything &  over all feel like I am the worst mother to walk the planet.  I have been feeling really good as far as the pregnancy goes but over the past week I hit a wall & everything makes my stomach hurt.......not sick, but hurt & on top of that I am getting frustrated with everything & I mean everything VERY quickly.  I find myself taking a lot of deep breathes so as not to take it out on B..........what kind of a mom am I; I am going to get mad at my 14.5 month old because I am tired........real good Mitzi.

I hope this passes very soon & I am back to my old self very soon because I hate this feeling & I don't want being pregnant to affect my days & nights with my beautiful, growing, laughing & very independent little boy!!

Here are some pictures of B at his 1st ever baseball game.  We went to his cousin's game a few weekends ago & we had the best time!!!


Watching his cosin Max play........


Paddy Caking w/JuJu


 Loves his cousin.........

A HUG from his cousin Caleb........this is a big deal for Caleb since he doesn't really hug!!

 Brayden & his Aunt Cindy taking a walk........

5 comments:

  1. cute!!! And don't worry EVERY mom does this once in a while; it just sucks that hes not old enough to understand how you feel. Just say "sorry, mommy doesn't feel good today." Do the best you can :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are NOT a bad mom...those little toddlers can certainly wear on a person with their new found attitudes. Henry has me feeling that way from time to time lately, so I couldn't imagine adding a pregnancy on top of that...

    Keep your head up!!! You are a GREAT mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a great mom (and aunt)! What you're going through is completely normal. I think your honesty is refreshing and it helps the rest of us realize we are not alone!! :)
    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I'm not sure why I'm posting as "Max". :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so cute at the game! And hang in there, we all have bad days and that does not make us bad mothers.

    ReplyDelete