Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Love to Bake.........

I love to bake but it seems that I always say "I don't have time to do it"; well yesterday I made time to make yummy delicious muffins!!  Brayden's daycare (he goes twice a week) is having their Fall Festival today & they needed homemade baked cake walk goodies & I was more than happy to help out!

I made Cinnamon Apple Muffins.........

Banana Nut Muffins...........

Blueberry Strudel Muffins.......... 

& Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Muffins........ 

I wrapped them all up (well I kept a blueberry & chocolate one for the baby) & dropped them off yesterday! 


I was planning on taking Brayden today but it is from 11-2 & he naps from 12-2; plus he is still fighting off his cold & tomorrow is a big day of pumpkin patches, hay rides, corn mazes, pony rides, trick or treating & tons more Halloween fun. 

1 comment: