Thursday, March 3, 2011

Babies, Babies, Babies ;

I feel like we have so many wonderful blessings going on around us & the 2 best that have happened in the past 2 weeks have been the births of these precious little ones..........

Olivia Cecile; born 2/11/11

Jones Mackenzie; born 2/22/11 

Both of the babies, mommy's & daddy's are healthy & doing well.  I was shocked at how 
tiny they both seemed compared to when B was born though; he only weighed 8.04 lbs. but I feel like he was huge compared to a 6.14 lb Olivia & a 7.9 lb. Jones.  I guess a pound or two on something that tiny really makes that much of a difference.  Brayden & Colton are going to be the best of friends with Jones & Olivia; I just know it!!

Holding both babies made me want to have our latest addition here in my arms even more but we are sooooo not ready yet!!  I have been stressing out this past weekend on exactly what is left to be done in the nursery & purchased all together.  I feel like we are never going to get it done & hate that it is all already not done like it was when we were expecting B.  We have been going & going & going it seems with so many other projects that his nursery & necessities have been forgotten, pushed aside,  just not taken care of.  We of course have not & do not ever forget about what he is going to need (which is everything) but I guess we are just in the mind set that he will be late like his brother & we have plenty of time to get things wrapped up.

Well I am done living in that reality because what if he does arrive early; I would rather be over prepared than under so in the next few weeks I am going to make it my goal to get his nursery in order, organized & to try to get all the basic necessities that we will need for his precious arrival.  His bedding arrived yesterday & I am in the process of washing it all so I can check that off my list............now I just have to go purchase his mattress so that I can make his bed.  So much to do............

3 comments:

  1. Adorable babies! I think it's so much harder to get organized for the second baby. With my twins, all I could think about was the fact that I was pregnant. This time around, though, I'm so busy taking care of them that sometimes I forget another little one will be joining us shortly. Good luck getting it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful babies! Good luck on getting everything done, don't stress over it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute!! Two of my friends just had their babies too and I really can't wait to see mine but it feels like it's taking forever!

    ReplyDelete