Monday, March 14, 2011

What a Weekend.......

We couldn't have asked for better weather for March this past weekend; I mean it was gorgeous!  It made for a fun outdoors weekend & after a rough start on Friday night the weekend turned out perfect as well.

I am not going to get into the details of our Friday night but lets just say that I only slept about an hour & granted I have not been sleeping well for a while now this sleepless night was caused by other things & not pregnancy so Saturday was very rough for this momma!  B woke up in a beyond FANTASTIC mood & we were off & running for a fun & busy day.  I was exhausted but didn't want that to effect B's day so I decided that we needed to keep moving & enjoy every moment of the 70 degree weather that God blessed us with!  That morning we ran a few errands & then went to the little park in the front of our neighborhood & I was shocked at how much B did all on his own.  He was climbing & playing like such a big boy & even though I was worried the whole time that he was going to hurt himself or fall he didn't & he seemed so proud of himself!





Didn't quite understand the concept of the tire swing.......

But of course LOVED the regular swing..........

We got home from the park, ate lunch & he was down for the count right after & I got to work on cleaning our messy downstairs.  We had some work done in our kitchen on Thursday & needless to say it made our whole downstairs a very big & dusty mess afterwards (I will post about our latest home improvements & Colton's nursery once I get photos taken).  After a good nap we were back outside for more fun in the sun; we took so many walks up & down our street that afternoon.  B would go to his Radio Flyer & say more & then go over to his tricycle & say more as well so up & down the street we went over & over & over again.


We of course had to spend time in the back yard as well; I am so surprised that just enjoys walking/running around the backyard like he does but he & the dogs just run & play for what seems like hours sometimes.

(if you notice B's left hand he has a glove on it; h found it in his wagon & wore it for the rest of the afternoon & than again yesterday.........it was quite funny)



Saturday night came & went & after B went down at 8:30 I followed right behind him; I think I was asleep before my head even hit the pillow!!  I think because I was so tired from the night before that I slept alright but woke up at what I thought was 3am (which has been the norm lately) so I got up & started doing stuff downstairs & then when I came back upstairs to get on the computer I realized that it was really only 2am because of the time change.............Lance had already fixed our clocks so needless to say I was up & yesterday was a very long day again but it was beautiful outside so it was another great day!!

Lance golfed yesterday morning & B & I spent the morning outside walking & playing with JuJu & then once daddy got home B helped him give the pups a bath.......he loves to help his daddy out with anything & everything!!


Kisses for daddy; so precious!!!

We ran some more errands & went to B's favorite store; Toys R Us; & then we were off to dinner to meet B's PaPa, Uncle J, & Uncle J's new girlfriend.  We ate Japanese Hibachi & I was swollen before we even left the restaurant!!

We spent the rest of the evening playing outside & enjoying the weather for as long as we could; it is crazy how long the sun is up from just an hour change but it it going to make for some great nights this spring/summer!!  We got cleaned up & settled in for a little family movie night.  The movie of B's choice these days is Toy Story (1, 2 or 3 will do) so we all got our drinks, blankets & snacks & just sat back & relaxed!!


We got this chair for B last weekend & he loves it but he wants it up on the sofa with us & not on the floor & how can we to say no to that cute little face??

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy weekend Momma! I can't believe how big B is getting - he is such a handsome little man! Great photos...keep em' coming! Can't wait to hear and see all about the latest home improvements and the nursery!

    P.S. Sorry my comments have been non existent lately - life has been hectic since I returned to work. Just know, I'm still a fan!

    ReplyDelete