Friday, March 11, 2011

Bubbles Are Fun.......

We were having some nice weather a few days ago but it has since turned cold, rainy & very windy; the nice weather only got me more in the mood & ready for warm spring temperatures, sunshine & outdoor fun.  I think it did the same for for outdoor loving son as well; his new found love is bubbles.  I had some that you just blow yourself but couldn't get enough of them blown fast enough for him so I went to Walmart & got one of those little gun things that blows them really fast & he loved it & was entertained chasing them outside for a good hour.






Our boxer is kind of a nut job & loves to jump & bite them; B was getting upset that she kept doing it so I had to lock her in the house for a little bit so he could catch them by himself.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures~ Your dog is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a cutie!! Isn't it great when the simple things can be so entertaining for them?!

    Mitzi G. said...
    I do a prenatal pilates video every morning & swear that it is the reason I make it through my days :)

    How long have you got left? I'm 3 weeks today!
    Thanks for following :) I can't wait to check your's out some more!

    ReplyDelete