Friday, March 25, 2011

Colton's Nursery

We are still trying to find a lamp for Colton's Room but other than that I think that we might finally be finished & it is ready for his arrival.  Lance & I couldn't be more thrilled with how it has turned out & can't wait to have our little cowboy sleeping peacefully in it!!!















(Lance painted & made this growth chart)
  

Furniture: Babies R Us
Bedding, Hamper & Changing Pad Cover : Baby Super Mall
Wall Plates: Horse Gifts & Arts
Curtains: JcPenney
Horse Shoes, Stars & Wall Art: Hobby Lobby (one of my favorite places)
Name & Cowboy Hat (on closet door) Vinyl Decal: Kid'sCorner Shop

10 comments:

  1. It looks so great!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!!!! this turned out amazing! I seriously LOVE, LOVE it. Hobby Lobby is also one of my favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very darling! I am sure your little cowboy will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cute I bet your so excited to meet baby Colton

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his room!! It is just too cute. I never would have thought to do a cowboy theme. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks awesome! You guys did a fabulous job! Love that bedding- great choices.

    ReplyDelete