Friday, July 23, 2010

13 Days of Brayden.........Newborn

Jeannie did this right before her little guy's 1st birthday & I loved it so I hope she doesn't mind but I am stealing her idea & am going to spend the next 13 days (12 actually (I will have to do 2 today) - I am behind but give me a break I haven't been feeling well....more on that in another post) looking back at the best & most amazing 1st year of Brayden Lance Goodson's life!!

Yesterday I should have posted this part yesterday.............

NEWBORN
Our little blue boy was born into the world & our lives would never be the same & that was day was PERFECTION!!
Joined our family on August 3, 2009 @ 6:57pm

8.04 Pounds
20.5 Inches Long

2 comments:

  1. I guess I had forgotten, but Brayden and I have the same birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh~ I don't mind at all!! It was so much fun to look back and reflect on how little he used to be..I almost forget he was 'that' small.

    I love that first one. Theres something so special about capturing their first moments in the world!

    ReplyDelete