Monday, July 12, 2010

Beyond Weddings Review

A while back one of Lance's co-workers had their baby girl & I wanted to get them something special & personal that would be useful.  After lots of looking I decided to go with a blanket since B loves to sleep with one of his so much.  Actually he won't sleep without 2 blankets in his bed!!

I of course went straight to Etsy & began my search for a beautiful baby blanket that would match Leila's nursery; Beyond Weddings is where I found what I was looking for!!  Here is a bit about Tangela.  She was wonderful throughout the whole ordering process & was quick to get my order to me. 

I started my sewing career several years ago making draperies and accent pillows. As a mother of three beautiful girls (now 3, 6 and 15) I began designing on a smaller scale making wedding pillows and flower girl baskets. I have been designing for my girls, making pillows, burp cloths, window treatments and storage baskets and haven’t looked back since.

I just love the concept of marriage, home, and baby.

I specialize in an assortment of custom made items for your wedding, home and baby and since I buy my fabric by the bolt I have begun to sell fabric to those who want to do it themselves. I really enjoy adding that special touch by personalizing a lot of my items which have proven to make them more special and great gifts.

I ordered & received a blanket like this one
& here are some other items I saw that I love; she not only does beautiful items for your baby
She can do bags.........

& beautiful gift wrap decorations
as well as personalized wedding items..........

She is kind of a one stop shop in a way & I am will be ordering from her again very soon & so should you!!

1 comment:

  1. What great items! I do a Wedding Wednesday every week and would love for you to join some time!

    One Fine Wire
    www.finewire.blogspot.com

    So nice to meet you and I hope you stop by soon!

    ReplyDelete