Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Cousin's Wedding

I can't believe that my younger cousin Shellie Bellie got married this past Friday; July 9th (my mom's birthday)............it was a beautiful ceremony & reception & her new husband is such a wonderful addition to our family!!  I flew out on Friday & was back on Saturday so it was only a short trip but it was a fun trip!!

This is me with my family.........
Michelle is my youngest cousin on my mom's side of the family so she is the baby & she was an amazingly beautiful bride; when the doors open & my mom & I saw her we both cried!
First Kiss as Husband & Wife
Mother & Daughter
The car they took to the reception (I love it)
Place Cards
Their First Dance as Husband & Wife
Father Daughter Dance
Mother Son Dance
This is the brides brother & his wife
My Family ( I love the view from the reception site)
Centerpieces (BEAUTIFUL)
Yummy homemade chocolate
Their Cake
I had never seen a potato bar but they had one & I thought it was a great idea & such a pretty presentation!
Their get away.
The whole evening was special, wonderful & so romantic; I was sad to be with out Brayden & Lance  but was so happy to be able to there to watch my cousin get hitched!!
Isn't this thing amazing; it is all blown glass & is what was hanging above the room where they were married.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I bet the bride appreciated seeing such beautiful photos of her wedding, especially of the one of her and her dad walking down the isle. She was a stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous bride, I love dress...it is so amazing! Also you are looking pretty great yourself, love the dress and shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bride, beautiful wedding. Congrats to your cousin. :)

    That blown glass is gorgeous, I've seen it before but how fun to have it hanging at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete