Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5 Months Old.........

I think that this migt have been Brayden's most successful developmental months...............
He started on "real" foods....
He started to actually like & enjoy tummy time......
He was sitting on his own so well.............
He started school & we began to get "diaper bag art" as I call it (I love when it is in his bag waiting for me when I pick him up).........
He started to work us & learned how to get what ever he wants.............
Sophie joined the family...............
He really became a daddy's boy & broke momma's heart.........
Watched the Colts make it to the playoffs & Superbowl.............
Knew mommy liked it when he would smile & cheese it up for the camera............
Showed us everyday just how precious he really is................

4 comments:

  1. I miss the 5 month age! But it's fun seeing them grow too. I know I say it all the time, but he seriously is the cutest baby boy ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sophie joined the family...haha, too funny.
    cute pics from way back when he was 5 months ;) adorable, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've followed your blog for a long time, so I remember all this!! It's hard to believe either of our boys are 1 year (almost!). This is a cool way to relive those early months--weren't they sweet?

    ReplyDelete