Thursday, July 15, 2010

Moving On Up.........

See this kid.........
this one here who smiles 95% of the time............
& walks with his arms up all the time so we call him Frankenstein...........do you see him???

He had a letter in his diaper bag from school on Tuesday letting Lance & I know that he is "at the appropriate age & has master certain skills" that mean he can move up to the NEXT LEVEL............huh????  What is this you are saying???  Our little boy is no longer going to be in the infant room???  Is he really ready for the 1st steps room??  Are you sure that he is ready to sleep on a mat & not in a crib??  REALLY??

Well maybe B is ready but I am in shock & not sure in I am ready!  Lance couldn't be more thrilled & I am too but this really means my baby is a full blown toddler & before his 1st birthday too.  I am going to go cry..........again...........

3 comments:

  1. What great news!!! He's so advanced and you must be so proud!!! Not to mention he's probably THE CUTEST kid at daycare... no joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe bless your heart. I know what you mean. Your proud of him but its just such a less baby baby room. I'm sure he'll do great and adjust well. I hope you do also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that is great news!! i think as mothers we don't want to face the fact that our little baby is growing so fast before our eyes. my little one is going on 14 months and every milestone brings tears to my eyes. congrats on your little one moving up. he'll have so much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete