Thursday, July 29, 2010

7 Months Old.........

As I was going through his 7 Month photos I started to think this as his month of faces............

Cute Face

Joey Tribiani Face
Fake Smile to make mom stop taking pictures
"What you talkin about Willis" face........
Yelling Face (& squeal)..........
Coughing face????
Devious Face.........we see this one ALOT now..........
Peaceful Face...........
& finally he started doing this face......he tenses up, straightens his arms & makes a "grrr" like noise
You should see it now at almost 12 months old..........HILARIOUS!!

5 comments:

  1. So expressive!! This made me laugh. I love our babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!
    I am following you now from Bloggy Moms. Please follow me back at www.andrialake.blogspot.com. Also join my new facebook group for mommy bloggers at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mommy-Bloggers-Rock/135716309797075
    Thanks, Andria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love his many faces! My favorite is his Joey Tribiani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, he is adorable! I love the faces and the descriptions!

    I'm following you from Bloggy Moms and I can't wait to read more! =)

    Gayle
    http://cramazinglife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just died from cuteness overload. Seriously. SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete