Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Best Dessert Ever.........

& who knew that it could be made completely low fat &
still taste just a good as it did when I was a kid???
Banana Pudding
1 Box Large Instant Vanilla Pudding
2 Cups Milk
1 Large Container of Cool Whip
1 Box Nilla Wafers
6 Bananas

Mix the pudding & milk together until the pudding starts to thicken then add half the the cool whip & mix
Layer pudding, wafers, & then bananas until the pudding is gone
Top with remaining cool whip

It is so easy to  make & like I said before even if you all low fat ingredients it tastes just as good!!

4 comments:

  1. Not sure what it is but this pregnant chick is wanting to jump right into the computer monitor and grab some! You might need to email me the recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that banana pudding? Yummy. Can you post the recipe? I need some of that NOW. lol. Have you tried the coolwhip/yogurt pie? It is surprisingly good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you had me with the title! I made it with nutter butters the other day... not exactly as low in calories but SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm... looks and sounds good!

    ReplyDelete