Saturday, November 27, 2010

17 Weeks

Baby's now the size of an onion!

Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.  Your baby weighs 5 ounces now and he's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. He can move his joints, and his sweat glands are starting to develop.






Due Date: May 6, 2011
Total weight gain: 8.5 lbs.
Morning Sickness: nope
Cravings: Mexican food & sweets
Sleep: more please; thank you........
I can't live without: Water
I miss: being comfortable in clothes; I am at the point where my normal pants need a belly band/B-buckle & that really isn't comfortable & maternity pants are of course still too big.
I am looking forward to: decorating the nursery
Milestones: finding out that we are for sure having another little boy
Exercise: Walking & prenatal Pilate's
Diet: See it & Eat it........the holidays are tough on this pregnant woman
Movement: I am feeling him move more & more
Gender: Boy; Colton Lee Goodson
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Shots: (please excuse the way I look; I shopped from 3am until 2pm yesterday & was exhausted)


2 comments: