Monday, November 8, 2010

Damn Time Change........

We were already working to keep Brayden up past 7-7:30 & it hasn't been very easy.  We have been slowly trying to get to 8 but haven't made it there yet; we were thinking that we could get there this week for sure but then Lance reminded me of the time change Saturday evening & I just said s**t & prepared for the worst day on Sunday (luckily we spent the day with family so we were busy all day & B got to play with his cousins all day so he was pretty distracted)!

Yesterday was a way off day; he was up at 5am & then of for the whole rest of the day.  He did manage to stay up until 6:45pm which would have really been 7:45pm the day before but I guess it doesn't work that way because he was up again this morning at 5:15am!  I was & still am confident that I can get him through the day happy, on schedule & to stay up until 8 tonight.

We went to the mall this morning to walk, window shop & then for B to play & keep busy until lunch time & this is what happened on the way home (we only live 5 minutes from the mall).


He was out the second I put him in his car seat; he woke up grumpy but managed to get lunch down & play for a bit before it was time to really nap.  so as it stands he went down for his nap at 11:45 (which is only 15 minutes earlier than usual) & I am crossing my fingers that he sleeps later than the normal of 2.

Wish me luck for tonight!!  I really want him to get a good nights sleep since tomorrow he has to go get tortured..........I mean to the doctor!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww...poor B! He must have been really tired little man. The time change has taken a tool on H too... Damn Time Change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just keep pluggin at it and you'll find the perfect balance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time change got Kayla all messed up!! She was up way too early!! Poor B looked so tired in the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The time change has set us back (no pun intended) big time, too. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and glad I did :) Surprisingly the time change hasnt been too hard on me and the little one. Granted, I get to sleep in the extra hour early he wakes up because my hubby has sympahthy on me and my 32 week old new baby belly...lol. Btw, your baby bump is too cute. Off to read some more :)

    http://mommy-me.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete