Friday, November 5, 2010

Shower Time......

We are throwing a couple's baby shower for our friend's Meghan & Justin & I think at this point I might be more excited than they are about it!!  So far all that I have is the invitation designed & a list of things that I am going to do for the party; I am going to have to get started on the list pretty soon though because I wanted to make it special for them so I am making a good bit of the decorations so that it will be more personalized.


Here is the invite; designed by Pixel Perfect Boutique; she did Brayden's 1st Birthday Invite & I was so thrilled with how it turned out I will use her from here on out!  We are doing a couples shower so we wanted to use a theme that was mom & dad friendly; Meghan & Justin are just like Lance & I & they LOVE sports so picking the theme was pretty easy.......not to mention the foods that go along with this theme are YUMMY!!!!


I am going to do a table that has a diaper cake on it (that I am going to attempt to make) & then surround it with a candy station so I had her design covers for Hershey's Bars........


And of course there will be cupcakes so I also had her design toppers; they will all have the little sports baby.... 

Then half will have this on the back.......... 

& then the other half will have the baby's monogram on them.

I think that everything turned out perfectly & now I just have to get my bootie in gear on the rest of the party decor!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, it's going to be so cute! Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete