Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday........

We had our appointment yesterday at Stork Vision & we could not have been happier with the pictures & video that they were able to capture of our little BOY!!!  I wish we would have gone to do this with Brayden as well..........it was AMAZING!!! 

So without any further adieu............







I have so much to catch up on since my family was here over the weekend to celebrate Thanksgiving & Christmas..........B pooped in the tub, was spoiled with lots of wonderful Christmas presents from Grams, Puddy, & Auny Mammie, had his 1st Thanksgiving dinner, played lots, went to the park, puked all over himself & his crib, slept like a champ (for one night) & did so much more!!!

14 comments:

  1. Cool! Do you think he looks like Brayden!? Or am I the only one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! And just realized you shared his name! Lee is my middle name :)
    Congrats on a little boy--fun times ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a little boy. What great ultrasound pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colton - great name!!! Congratulations, Mitzi!! You're such a loving, great momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...congratulations!! You got some great pictures of Colton and what a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Those pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Look at that little foot! SO precious! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Congrats on your new little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these pictures are amazing!!! congrats on another baby boy!! love his name, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. did you get the package that includes the teddy bear that has mommy's heart beat??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much ladies; we love him so much already & think yes we too think that he looks just like B did in there!!

    Leigh is actually my middle name & it was given to me by my parents because they had a little boy (Marcus Lee) before I was born; he was only with them for a short time before passing away so I thought that since I was given such an amazing gift of as my middle name that we would like to pass it on to our amazing little boy too...........

    ReplyDelete