Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving........

I hope that everyone has a wonderful & safe Thanksgiving; I am praying that I have a bit of self control & don't eat too much yummy, yet fattening food but I am not making any promises.  I have so much to be thankful for this year & thankfully feel like the luckiest woman everyday not just today.  I have a wonderful & loving husband, 2 wonderfully amazing sons, 2 crazy yet adorable pups that we couldn't live without & Lance & I both have the luxury of having phenomenal families that are always there for us & love us all so very much.............not to sound like Tiny Tim or anything but God Bless Us; Everyone!!

Oh yeah; be careful out there is you choose to hit the stores today; I know that I will be one of the crazy women out there later & just want to have a good time shopping NOT have be surrounded by rude & grumpy people............if you are going to be rude then please STAY HOME!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I am Crystal nice to meet you, what a great blog! If you want you can follow me at http://www.armytankerswife.com Thanks

    Have a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete