Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Such A Clutz.........

I unexpectedly got to see Baby G #2 yesterday; I think I was having a bad dream Monday night & I guess I was trying to get out of bed & got caught up in the covers or my big ol' pillow because I fell right out of bed & straight down on my left butt cheek.  I freaked out but felt alright; no pain, cramping, or bleeding ever appeared through out the rest of the night but I called the doctor when they opened & they actually said that I should have gone to the ER!! I felt horrible & really started to freak out & worry. 

Thankfully I got in to get an ultrasound & everything looks perfect!!!  The baby was moving & rolling around in there like crazy & his heartbeat was STRONG!!


I am going to have to be more careful getting out of bed from here on out but honestly I really don't know how I even fell.  Honestly I think I was still dead asleep when I was trying to get up!

3 comments:

  1. you poor girl! :( i'm glad you and baby are both doing just fine!! :)
    have a good day hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're both okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad your both okay!! They're pretty safe in there so don't let them scare you like that. The stress of worrying was worse on him.

    ReplyDelete