Friday, March 19, 2010

The "Butt Scoot"

So it seems that my son has absolutely no interest in crawling; he just wants to bend himself in half to get things, like so.......

& if he can't reach it he will do what I call the "butt scoot". He will sit up straight & bounce his butt to move himself forward; it is the funniest thing to watch but he will do it until he can reach whatever it is he wants to get. I am going to have to try to get it on video this weekend so you too can enjoy watching it!!

In other transportation news he has started to love his walker & is getting really good at going forward in it; there for a while he could only throw it in reverse. It is so neat to watch him in it; one minute he will be sitting in it chilling or scooting around & then he will just stand straight up in the darn thing.


He is ever growing & changing & breaking his mommas heart!! I hope that everyone has a great weekend & enjoys the beginning of SPRING tomorrow!!

Song of the Day: Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird

1 comment:

  1. I have the same walker! It's so fun to watch them in it, huh?? I can't say it enough but your son is adorable! Have a great weekend! And good luck packing/moving! We are also in the process and I also HATE IT!

    ReplyDelete