Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New House Photos

We went over to our new house this past weekend to show it to Lance's dad & I took a few pictures so you guys can see what it looks like. I am not a photographer & these pictures don't do it any justice but trust that this house is beautiful & I can't wait to move in. We will be closing no later than March 31st so we are in the mist of packing everything & honestly as excited as I am to be moving it is bittersweet to leave the house that we have made into our home for the past 3 years.

We are renting the house out & not selling it so it's not like we won't be able to ever go inside & reminisce again but so much has happened in this house & I am going to miss it. I know that we will make the new house a home in no time at all but I am sure that the day we move some tears of both joy & sorrow will be shed by Lance & I!

View Up at Front Door (Foyer)

Stairs (located in foyer)

Formal Dining Room

My beautiful NEW KITCHEN

Kitchen

Eat In Kitchen Area & View into Family Room

Family Room

Coffered Ceilings in Family Room

Fireplace in Family Dining Room

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Master Bathroom

Spare Bathroom


And here is one of Brayden......just bacause!

18 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!! That house is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see what it looks like furnsihed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! Have so much fun making this new house a home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful house! When do you move in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous...I can't get my hubs talked into moving. The house is beautiful and I love all of the architectural designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's GORG! I love the ceilings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...and I was excited about my new home but WOW you have an amazing new house to move into! You are truly blessed! Can't wait to see it decorated. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the new house!! it's beautiful and big!! when do you move in?

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. cute pic of brayden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This house is absolutely beautiful. I won't have a home like that for a while. But seriously its wonderful that your able to move into a house that will last forever if you want it to. You can raise a family in that home. Its so absolutely gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the ceiling detail in the master bedroom, and several of the others as well! Congratulations! Looks like there's plenty of room for more babies too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful place, you are truly blessed!
    BTW, I can't believe you're closing so soon! Ours was written for 40 days out from our offer date and we're still having issues getting everything squared away in time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh I'm obsessed with the kitchen! And the coffered ceilings. And the whole house. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your kitchen & bath...OMG! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all so much; Lance & I are finally getting our dream home & we couldn't be happier OR feel any more blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did I miss this post!?!?! Congratulations -- I LOVE the new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thats house is gorgeous!!I turn 21 on the 31st so that will be a great day for the both of us!! I am so jealous! I love the ceilings!!

    ReplyDelete