Friday, March 5, 2010

The Duck Tub & The Doctor

He loved bath time before the duck, NOW he REALLY loves it; his little face lights up every night when he has finished eating & I ask him if he wants to take a bath. We start to walk back toward our bedroom & he starts to kick his feet & just gets so excited!




We are heading to the doctor this afternoon to make sure that he is OK & that he just has a cold. This morning he woke up with an even worse runny nose, now he has a cough & I think he is also pulling at his ear.......my poor baby was is so pitiful. He sneezed this morning & his nose looked like it exploded. Thankfully he has no fever but I would rather be safe than have him get worse & it be the weekend & we end up in the ER!!

Song for today - Kings of Leon - Use Somebody

9 comments:

  1. We are also in love with the Duck Tub. He is too cute with that big handsome smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. snotty nose and pulling on ears is Chatham's sign for teeth!! I love the duck- bathtime is a hit at our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that first picture!! what a little ham!

    when my nephew lived with us we had the duck on our tub for many months. the thing is huge and we only have one shower in our house so it was a lot of fun taking a shower with a giant duck every day! ha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures! What a handsome boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH. I can't get over how adorable he is in that little ducky tub!!! Hopefully the little man gets feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks like he is having a blast in that tub! He is so darn cute and he makes the best facial expressions. That first one kills me; it looks like he is totally up to something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is adorable! I hope he feels better. We love the duck tub too, especially the quacking noise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that tub! Ava had a pink one! We have lots of snot here too! I am sick of SNOT! ha

    ReplyDelete