Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Recap & Just Because

Our weekend started off with Brayden going to the doctor on Friday & them telling me that he just has a really bad cold & to just continue what I had been doing (Vick's on the chest, the Vick's waterless vaporizer pads at night, saline drops & booger sucker....you get the idea) BUT Brayden had no fever, no ear infection, nothing was wrong with his throat & his cough was OK as well........I should have been happy with the doctor saying that but my poor baby had a rough weekend & is still not well today! I actually think his cough is worse but he still has no fever so there isn't much I can do for him & I HATE this feeling.

I spend Friday afternoon with him at home & we had such a good time together but I could tell that as it got later he felt worse so we did our normal eat, bath, bottle & sleep & he was out at 6:30; he slept alright until around 1am & then he was up & down for the rest of the night. All I would have to do to get him back to sleep was give him is paci & turn on his aquarium but he would cry & whine in his sleep....it was pitiful!!

Saturday Lance went to work & his mom came over to see little man in the morning & it was nice to have 2 sets of hands since he still wasn't feeling well; Saturday night was a repeat of Friday night so poor baby didn't sleep well at all again but he took a great morning nap Sunday & then napped on & off through out the day while we were out & about shopping.

Sunday we went shopping/looking for a bedroom suite for the new house..........that's right WE GOT THE HOUSE & will be closing on it on or before March 31st. I am so excited I could scream but I won't since I am at work :) Anyway, we were out looking for a new bedroom suite for the spare bedroom down stairs; we found it at American Signature Furniture & it is going to look perfect!! We also found a new living room suite; I actually have looked the set for about a year now & I think that we have finally decided to get it. The new house is of course bigger than ours now & we will have 2 separate sitting/family rooms..........the new set will look great in the downstairs family room & I will finally get the purple accented room that I have always dreamed of!!

We got home from lunch & shopping & little man at dinner (he had chicken for the 1st time & loved it!!) & then it was off to take a hot steam shower with his dad! We thought that the steam plus the saline drops would help clear out his little nose & it did but only until around 11:30 that night & then he was up a down for the rest of the night! I am very tired today; exhausted actually & can't wait for this day to end but only because I get to go pick up our little man (who is hopefully in a good mood & feeling better) take him home for a walk & then our normal nightly routine & once he is down for HOPEFULLY the night the packing begins!!! I love to pack; I know it sounds crazy but packing is fun......moving sucks....BUT packing it fun & a way to get organized right before you move :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend & just because here is our little man!!

5 comments:

  1. congrats on the new place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry B is still sick :( I hope he gets better really fast!!

    But I did NOT know you guys were even looking for a new home! Where have I been?!?! YAY!! Thats so great! Pictures please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear the little man was sick. What is going on with all these colds getting all of our babies sick. Its horrible.

    Second, YOU GOT THE HOUSE!!!! WOOHOO! How exciting. I can't wait to hear more about it and see pics when you move in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new house! That is SO exciting! I want to apologize for just now becoming a follower. Your blog is precious and so is Brayden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor guy... it seems like he's been sick forever! Congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete