Friday, March 26, 2010

Out of All the Toys.........

Brayden has a ton of toys but out of all of them he likes the TV remote & an empty water bottle the most.........go figure!!



Our poor little boy though; he just doesn't seem himself lately & I am not sure what is going on. Last night he kept crying in his sleep; he never really woke up but it was so pitiful!! He has a slight runny nose but no fever, he is pulling at his ear here & there but has been since I took him to the doctor the last time to get it checked out & they said probably teeth but I don't see any sign of teeth coming up yet so I don't think it is that; but than again I could be wrong & one pop up today! He hasn't had any belly issues in quite a while (Thank God & please don't let me be jinxing myself) so it shouldn't be that. He might be going through a painful growth spurt but my goodness he just did a few weeks ago (& if it is a growth spurt how tall in my son going to be??) but it wasn't like this so I am at a total & complete lose........anyone have any suggestions or advise??

On the house issue we might be closing Monday but we won't know for sure until the end of today so I have decided to let it go & whenever we close we close (as long as we make the April 30th deadline for the $8000 new home tax credit) & whenever we get to move we move!! I will leave it all in God's hands & it will all work out when it is supposed to!!!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Friday :)

8 comments:

  1. Brayden acted like he was teething for about a whole MONTH before one ever poked through. His gums were very swollen the entire time. Have you tried teething tablets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about all the house troubles - I'm crossing my fingers for you guys!!
    And I second the teething tablets - they work like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is most likely teething, I was reading about "pre-theeting" they can be like that with flu like symptoms for up to 4 months before anything decides to pop through. E's been like that since the first of the year, keeps grabbing at his ears, he has been checked and comes out ok. Poor B I really hope they pop through soon enough, I know how horrible it feels as a mommy feeling helpless. Hang in there too Mitzi. You guys will close on the house soon and can't wait for you guys to be moved in and enjoying it! :) So excited for you. And go figure on the water bottle, E loves water bottles too and measuring spoons! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor brayden :( and yeah, it's most likely teething, my ds is going through something similar and actually LOVES the remote and water bottles, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilly is the same way. loves her anything that is not technically a toy. weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Henry is the same way. He LOVES the remotes!! He can spot them from a mile away. Those remotes seem to have a hold on litte ones...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha! i have soooo many pictures of riley with an empty water bottle when he was a baby. oh, and the boxes that toys come in are always better than the toys.

    good luck with the house stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I'm sorry he's not feeling well. Addison has been in the same boat lately, fussy, stuffy, and just not her usual goofy self. I'm guessing teeth too but I really wish those buggers would hurry up and get it over with!! She also has a facination with remotes and sprite cans at the moment :) The pics are so sweet, he's adorable! Have a great weekend!!! ::hugs::

    ReplyDelete