Friday, March 26, 2010

Out of All the Toys.........

Brayden has a ton of toys but out of all of them he likes the TV remote & an empty water bottle the most.........go figure!!



Our poor little boy though; he just doesn't seem himself lately & I am not sure what is going on. Last night he kept crying in his sleep; he never really woke up but it was so pitiful!! He has a slight runny nose but no fever, he is pulling at his ear here & there but has been since I took him to the doctor the last time to get it checked out & they said probably teeth but I don't see any sign of teeth coming up yet so I don't think it is that; but than again I could be wrong & one pop up today! He hasn't had any belly issues in quite a while (Thank God & please don't let me be jinxing myself) so it shouldn't be that. He might be going through a painful growth spurt but my goodness he just did a few weeks ago (& if it is a growth spurt how tall in my son going to be??) but it wasn't like this so I am at a total & complete lose........anyone have any suggestions or advise??

On the house issue we might be closing Monday but we won't know for sure until the end of today so I have decided to let it go & whenever we close we close (as long as we make the April 30th deadline for the $8000 new home tax credit) & whenever we get to move we move!! I will leave it all in God's hands & it will all work out when it is supposed to!!!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Friday :)