Monday, March 29, 2010

What a Weekend & Week To Come........

Everyone was right even though I couldn't see it last week I saw it Friday night when I was feeding B dinner; he has his first tooth coming in on the bottom & it is making my usually happy go lucky boy pretty fussy & have the worst poops ever. He would go from this (you can't tell from the picture but he is gnawing away on this paci)........

to this.......in a second flat! He would whine & cry for a few minutes & then he would get distracted by a toy & be fine again; I have to admit that I love that his teething has made him want to cuddle with his momma!!

B really was in a good mood even though I could tell that he was in pain & all in all we had a great weekend. We actually got to go for a walk outside both Saturday & Sunday & all I can say is B loves to be outside; he seemed to be taking it all in while we walked.


We sat in the backyard & play with the pups for a good while both days too!! The dogs loved that we came outside with them to play & Brayden loved to watch Bella run after the ball when I would throw it; he would giggle every time :)

In house news we are closing on the 31st at noon & I couldn't be more ready for it; I thought the house was a mess last week but this weekend we pulled everything out of the attic & put in in the garage & packed up almost everything that was left! There are boxes & decorations everywhere & I can't wait to start moving stuff over after we sign on Wednesday. I am going to start moving over what I can on Wednesday evening & all day Thursday while Lance is working & then the movers come on Friday for the big stuff........B's 8 month birthday is this Saturday & he will be waking up in our new house for the 1st time!!!



Song of the Day: Beth Hart - LA Song

7 comments:

  1. yay for new teeth!! & yay for signing on your house on wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute hat! There is just something about baby boys in hats that I just LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. teething- oy!!!
    and congrats on your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're going through the teething once again over here too! I can't believe how big Brayden is getting - he's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe poor Brayden but I'm so glad it poked through. Hopefully he will have some relief now. He may be sad in some of these pics but he's still so super cute.
    I love his hat in these.

    You close on your house in two days!!!! I bet your so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always love the faces hopefully the teething part will get better by the way you have an award waiting on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh Mitzi, B has really grown since your last post, his face is starting to change he is beginning to ge the "big boy" look, like he is much wiser than all the babies ;) maybe it's those teeth coming in! E is going through exactly what you described, Happy one minute and squirmy, fussy the next. We were up 7 times last night :( Love the hat you must tell me where you got it from... We are big on hats here in Arizona too ;) & I am so excited for tomorrow! You must email me your new House address! :)

    ReplyDelete