Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Love You Anyway....

I was catching up on blogs & came across this one at Womens Marriage Ministry; it is a really powerful post & it really made me think about Lance & I & how we have been with each other lately. I thank God that we love each other anyway & not "just because".

We have a lot going on these days between renting the old house, purchasing the new house, little man's horrible cold (which is MUCH better today) & none of us sleeping, work, packing, moving.....things have been quite stressful & tense in the Goodson household to say the least BUT even with all of the arguing & bickering that Lance & I have have been doing at the end of the day we know that we love each other anyway & nothing can change that.

I have the most wonderfully loving, caring & amazing husband & I could never have asked for a better father for Brayden, Georgia, & Bella BUT when he doesn't empty the diaper genie after changing Brayden's diaper knowing it is full & I will have to do it next time, OR when I have just cleaning the kitchen & he walks into it & puts a dirty dish in the sink & not the dishwasher, OR even when he asks me to make him something healthy for lunch the next day & I do so & then he calls me the next day & tells me that he ate out instead of eating what I have made him.........in spite all of that I love him anyway.

You are my soul mate, my one & only, the love of my life & I love you in spite of all of the little things you do that aggravate me........I love you baby wouldn't trade you in for a million dollars :)

5 comments:

  1. the routine and kids and bills really stress us out. congrats on your true love and on your way to express it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I'm glad that you two are able to keep your marriage happy and love filled even with a crazy mom and dad, working life surrounding you. Its hard sometimes but so worth it. I'll have to go check out the link you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love :)

    & congrats on your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh...that is such a sweet post, and I know what you mean and how you feel! I love it! And congrats on the house...can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog through a mutual follower's... I just checked out the blog you referred to in your post. Love it! What great encouragement it offers that we all could use. Thanks!

    And I love how you shared so openly about your husband. I try to always mention my incredible hubby/our love in my posts. I hope that it may spark something in someone or make a positive influence on a relationship. You encouraged me today :)

    ReplyDelete