Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Have No Words........

to describe the emotions that I am feeling right now!! Our closing has been pushed back because we STILL do not have the appraisal back on the house so everything that we had planned for this weekend is shot to s**t & there is no way to say for sure if it will even happen Monday; plus because of the crazy ass weather & temperature changes here in GA I am coming fighting off a cold. I literally burst into tears last night because of frustration & I hate to cry; our house is a mess (there are boxes EVERYWHERE), I don't feel well, I don't know when we can move, I just got all the utilities set up for the new house & had to redo all that, our renters have to be in by the 1st......GGGGRRRRRRRR!!!!

But here is the light & joy of my life.........

11 comments:

  1. hang in there!! it will all work out! sorry your not feeling well go to the doctor and ask for a zpack! you will be feeling wonderful again FAST!! lots of love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Mitzi Im so sorry I know that has to be a pain in the ass but look at his his face in the last picture. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so, so sorry you're so stressed & sick let alone at the same time! I'm sure everything will work itself out. But in the meantime, look at your sweet boy & that cheesy adorable smile of his! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie, I hope everything works out for the best! Please feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry!! I hate feeling stressed out. I would be feeling the exact same way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl, just hang in there! We all have bad days and weeks once in awhile but things will go according to plan. You just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry, I hope everything gets worked out. Hang in there!

    Brayden is too cute! He's got the sweetest little smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uggh I'm so sorry. That is so annoying, but I'm sure everything will work out!

    P.S. Whenever you aren't feeling stressed from all this moving stuff we need to talk about a playdate again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel ya! Moving SUCKS! Hang in there, it will all work out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you!! I know that this is definitely stressful, and I can totally relate, because I'm coming off of a cold too! Like Mrs. F said, we need to get together when you are feeling better and not worrying about all the moving!

    ReplyDelete