Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Moving....

We will be closing on our new house this Friday & I couldn't be more excited about it!! I now have more on my plate than I thought I would ever have but it is all worth it & since I am not sleeping when Brayden is crying at night anyway I will just use that time to get some packing done! We are closing Friday at 1 so we will be getting the keys....WOO HOO.....& then we are having the house cleaned on Saturday morning & then movers will be at our house bright & early Sunday morning to get the big stuff moved!

We are having the house professional cleaned because it has been sitting since the builder went bankrupt & just needs a deep cleaning & I had to admit to myself & to hubbs that I just did not have time to do it before Sunday.....no way was it even possible!! So the house will be cleaned by Saturday afternoon & my mother in law is going to come watch B while I start taking stuff over (& she is taking him for the night as well & I am not looking forward to that AT ALL); some stuff we just feel more comfortable moving ourselves BUT more over we don't want to have to pay anymore than we have too for the movers time on Sunday!!

I am taking off Monday & Tuesday of next week as well as Friday this week to hopefully get everything pretty much where it goes. I can't believe we are moving into our dream home this weekend; I just want to scream I am so excited!!

Here is our non-sleeping little man!! I love him so much & he is going to love growing up in our new house!!

He has learned that he loves the camera too........loves to grab & reach for it ALL THE TIME!!


Song of the Day: Josh Turner - Why Don't We Just Dance (this is so funny)

8 comments:

  1. congratulations on getting your dream house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again and good luck! It's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay your closing on that beautiful home. So exciting!
    Poor Braden, poor you and daddy for no sleep. That's just not good. I hope he starts sleeping better, that things go smoothly with the house closing.

    How nice that someone will come clean it professionally and perfectly. Can't wait to see more pics when you get settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO exciting. Congrats to you guys!! Cant wait to see pics. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOw that's so exciting congrats on the house!! Thanks for leaving me sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the move!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats so exciting!!!! Good luck on the move! and can your little one get any cuter!

    ReplyDelete