Monday, March 22, 2010

Gonna Be A Long Monday...........


See this cute & adorable kid; can someone please tell him that he wouldn't be so grumpy if he slept through the night?? I really don't think that I have never been as tired as I am right this moment; B is having the hardest time STTN & between the sleep training & packing I am EXHAUSTED!! He woke up for some reason this morning at 2 & didn't fall back to sleep until 3:30 & then was ready to get up & eat breakfast at 5 like normal so we did but at 6 I could tell that he was tired & then the grumpy side of my son reared it's ugly head. I would love to have been able to let him nap this morning since I know he needs it but I have to start getting everything in the car so that we can get to daycare......I don't know what else to do for him when it come to sleep training & I feel like I am some how failing him.

I let him cry for a good while at night & some times he puts himself back to sleep & other times I get up & go in there to give him is binky & then he is back out. He will sleep great one night & then crappy the next & I am sure that on the good nights he sleeps so well because he is tired from the night before but how do I get him to STTN every night??? I can deal with not getting sleep myself but when he doesn't sleep well he isn't himself & doesn't want to do as much (like play). I am at a loss & just don't know what to do to help him...........anyone, anyone??

Don't forget to go here for my Q&A.......you have the opportunity to ask either myself or my hubbs anything you would like & we will answer!

Song of the Day: Chantal Kreviazuk - Feels like home