Monday, March 1, 2010

Delirious......

That is how I would describe myself right now; I am sitting at my desk at work & feel like my head is going to drop at any moment!! I am so tired & on top of that I think that I am catching what all these bozos that I work with brought here last week; I HATE when people come to work sick with a fever & get everyone else sick.......HATE IT!!! I fought not getting it but I think our long & busy weekend did me in & I would go home & rest while B is at school but I was off Friday & have so much to catch up on PLUS close out the month........so here I will sit with my door closed (so as not to get anyone else sick) working away & hoping that this day goes by very quickly!!!

Here is my song choice for today......Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow

2 comments:

  1. How terrible. I hope you feel better quickly. I absolutely hate having to sit and stare at a computer screen when all I want to do is go lay down. Get well soon!

    Great song choice for your sick day.

    ReplyDelete