Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We Are Never Going Close...........

Well, it is our scheduled closing day again & here I sit at work because it is once again NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!! I am so frustrated & tired of people telling us everything is "good to go" when apparently it isn't & they haven't done their job! We are now rescheduled again for this Friday morning & all I can say is it better happen or instead of Lance talking to them I will get involved & tell them exactly what their incompetence is causing & costing us. We are going to (hopefully) end up moving this weekend which means that we will be moving on Saturday which is B's 8 month birthday & then getting settled all day Sunday which is B's 1st Easter & he only gets one FIRST Easter!! I just feel like we are stuck in this holding pattern & stuck in a house of boxes & are never going to get out...........

Here is my little man making a face at mommy; I might add that this is him last night after he projectile vomited all over me!! I guess something just didn't sit right in there because he was just fine after he got it ALL out!

9 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm always shocked how unorganized mortgage brokers are... I work in insurance and I will frequently get panicked calls from them asking for proof of insurance and they need it now because they can't close without it and they have a closing set in an hour, or something crazy like that. Even though I know for a fact they have had the request sitting on their desks for way longer than that and have been to lazy to fax it over to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how irresponsible people can be. It makes me absolutely crazy! I really hope that this closing happens on Friday although it's already a jam-packed weekend and nwo you're going to be moving on top of it! Take care of yourself & I hope it goes smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is crazy! But remember it will all be worth it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor B. And I guess it is easier said than done, but don't stress too much about it. It took us a while as well when we closed on our home. & as far as E only getting 1 first Easter you are right, so maybe just unpack the necessities for B, yourself and Lance spend the day together and enjoy it as a family. Getting settled in will take a while anyway so why not postpone it another day so you guys can celebrate the day! :)You are so blessed to have a healthy happy and be buying a house! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH!!!!!! I cannot believe it is taking so freakin' long to close already!! I would be SO annoyed, especially with the timing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That has got to be so frustrating...
    Lets hope Friday is going to be the day!
    ::fingers and toes crossed::

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats nuts!!! Im so sorry, Im crossing my fingers that this friday will be closing day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that face is just too cute. how do such cute little faces produce such disgustingness???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bummer, I hope they get it all figured out so you can close asap. How irritating!

    Poor Braden and his projectile and poor mom for being the one he did it on. But I have to say his little face in this picture is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete