Wednesday, March 31, 2010

We Are Never Going Close...........

Well, it is our scheduled closing day again & here I sit at work because it is once again NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!! I am so frustrated & tired of people telling us everything is "good to go" when apparently it isn't & they haven't done their job! We are now rescheduled again for this Friday morning & all I can say is it better happen or instead of Lance talking to them I will get involved & tell them exactly what their incompetence is causing & costing us. We are going to (hopefully) end up moving this weekend which means that we will be moving on Saturday which is B's 8 month birthday & then getting settled all day Sunday which is B's 1st Easter & he only gets one FIRST Easter!! I just feel like we are stuck in this holding pattern & stuck in a house of boxes & are never going to get out...........

Here is my little man making a face at mommy; I might add that this is him last night after he projectile vomited all over me!! I guess something just didn't sit right in there because he was just fine after he got it ALL out!