Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Fur Babies Apparently Hate Moving More Than I Do..............

Our 2 wonderful dogs are so sweet; Georgia is the calm & lazy one & Bella is the hyper spaz BUT they have both become leechy spazs since the packing has begun. I am not sure of they think we are going to leave them at this house or if they are both just confused but they are underfoot & following us around every where & it is driving me crazy. Does anyone have any ideas to help make our pups feel more secure while we go through this process??

This is what Georgia loves to do ALL the time..........

This is what Bella does when Georgia won't play & I am too busy too........

This is them late night & we are all in the family room (yes my hubby had to have beds for them in our bedroom & in the living room!!)

And I finally got a picture of Bella with Brayden; she actually laid down for more than a second!!


Any suggestions would really be appreciated; I love them to death but can't keep tripping over them since.........wait for it.........we actually might be closing on the house NEXT WEEK so we could move in a week earlier than expected. God I have a lot to do in a short period of time.

7 comments:

  1. Have they been to the new house? Maybe take them there once you close on it and put something of theirs in the house and show them it's their house too. I have no clue though really!! Just an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sadly have no suggestions, but love that I'm not the only one whose dog has a bed in each room!!! GOOD THINKING LANCE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are your pups with Brayden? We have two big boxers and I am a little nervous about it! I am afraid once we have the baby that we will not be able to put it on the floor at all...for fear of suffocation from licking of course..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been meating to send you an email... I feel like I am playing catch up. I am so happy for you guys & the new house, looks like B & future Goodsons will have pleanty of room to run around in. So Happy & Congrats!

    As for the Doggies, do you think maybe your in laws could watch them at their place for a few hours so you guys can get some packing done? If it's not out of thier routine. If I was closer I would gladly watch them for you guys for a while. I know how it is not being able to do much because of pups (or in my case E) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have dogs, but our cats freaked when we moved to our house. We just let them roam free and get used to everything and tried to be quiet at first. Of course, that is hard with the unpacking! As far as packing goes, our cats were on our heels as well! I am not much help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no suggestions either, I'm sorry.
    But those pics of the dogs are adorable. I just think both of them are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the suggestion to take them over there after you close but before you are all moved in officially, take some of their stuff so their scent is already in the house and maybe even take them over to walk around the yard and get the lay of the land so it's not a complete shock to their system, they have at least been there before and everything turned out ok. We had people bring their dogs into our kennel to visit before letting them stay, seems to ease the nerves a bit. But they are probably going to stay under your feet so they know what's going on, mine are like that all the time right now.

    ReplyDelete