Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Fur Babies Apparently Hate Moving More Than I Do..............

Our 2 wonderful dogs are so sweet; Georgia is the calm & lazy one & Bella is the hyper spaz BUT they have both become leechy spazs since the packing has begun. I am not sure of they think we are going to leave them at this house or if they are both just confused but they are underfoot & following us around every where & it is driving me crazy. Does anyone have any ideas to help make our pups feel more secure while we go through this process??

This is what Georgia loves to do ALL the time..........

This is what Bella does when Georgia won't play & I am too busy too........

This is them late night & we are all in the family room (yes my hubby had to have beds for them in our bedroom & in the living room!!)

And I finally got a picture of Bella with Brayden; she actually laid down for more than a second!!


Any suggestions would really be appreciated; I love them to death but can't keep tripping over them since.........wait for it.........we actually might be closing on the house NEXT WEEK so we could move in a week earlier than expected. God I have a lot to do in a short period of time.