Tuesday, May 5, 2009

28 Weeks Today....

& only 84 days to go....WOW how time is flying by!!

Your Baby This Week

It's official! You're in the last trimester of your pregnancy and you're edging closer to the big day with each passing week. Your baby is growing--and wow--so are you! Your little angel is still little, between 2 and 2.5 pounds (0.9 to 1.1 kg) and 15 to 16 inches (38 to 40 cm) long. Your baby is actually a little "chubbier" than before. That's because the number of fat cells he has is increasing, filling out the skin from underneath. Eyebrows and eyelashes are also growing, and the hair on his head is getting longer. This is also an important time for your baby's brain development.

How far along? 28 weeks today
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 23 lbs
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah, but have found some non-maternity dresses & long skirts that fit as well & are really comfy!
Stretch marks? none yet & I am keeping my fingers crossed that none pop up
Sleep: I don't really know what this word "sleep" is....
Best moment this week: going shopping this past Sunday with Lance & my MIL...she bought me maternity clothes & it was so sweet.
Movement: he is a very active little boy & I love feeling him; plus we can see him a lot better now
Food cravings: chocolate...chocolate...chocolate. I have to get my sugar craving under control before I blow up like a balloon
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: NONE
Belly Button in or out? it is flat except for the left side which is sticking out a little bit
What I miss: sleep
What I am looking forward to: I have 2 doctors appointments this week; one on Thursday to check my placenta (which means an ultrasound so we get to see our little love bug) & then my normal check up on Friday & my mom will actually be in town so she will get to hear Brayden's little heartbeat for the first time.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't sweat the small stuff....life is too short!
Milestones: I guess I would have to say seeing Brayden moving in my belly; it is amazing to watch him go

No comments:

Post a Comment