Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Love My Husband SO Much.....

Every week I send Lance (as well as the rest of the family) the update on Baby Brayden via email so that they know what is new for the upcoming week & this is the email that Lance sent back to Brayden & I. It brought tears to my eyes!!

This is what I sent to everyone......Brayden now weighs around 3 pounds and is about 16 inches from head to heel. An ultrasound image may show Brayden yawning or even sucking his thumb, and you may also notice that Brayden does not move at all during your Braxton Hicks contractions. This is because your muscles tighten and constrict his movement. By now Brayden is probably more used to Braxton Hicks than you are! Your little one is starting to look more like a chubby little baby, growing plumper and cuter every day. His hair is growing thicker on the scalp, and those lashes are lengthening. The hands and feet are now fully formed and baby's head and body are closer to normal proportions. Overall, Brayden is beginning to look similar to how he will look at birth--just tinier. To prepare for his big entrance, Brayden is now starting to control his own body temperature! Brayden's eyelids are now open; its eyelashes and eyebrows are visible as well.

This is Lance's response............
That made a tear come to my eye knowing that you are growing so rapidly and ready to come home. Buddy have mommy read this to you its from Daddy. Mommy really enjoyed me writing her stuff so this is what I am feeling in my heart at this moment. We both can't wait to meet you.

I am not going to be the best,
I am not going to be the worst.
I'll love you even after my time is up,
I will look upon you and your mother with God.
I'll always try to block the pain and sorrow this
ole world can bear. I'll be both your and your mothers protector and provider.
When its your time to become that man, I'll teach you all I know and learned.
We will even learn new things together. This I promise to you Brayden.
I am not going to be the best,I am not going to be the worst.
But I will be the best friend you'll ever know.

I can't wait to meet you son I love you.

Dad

I love you baby doll I will call u in a bit.

Love,
Me

1 comment: