Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend Review....

Let's see....Friday I left work & had to run home really quick so that I could let the furbabies out before I had to be at the salon to get my hair done at 6 & wow what a difference a few touch up highlights does for a woman. I fell so much better now that that has been done Lance met me there & got a haircut as well & then we went to Chili's for dinner & I swore I was going to have a salad but I in fact had a appetizer sampler which had nothing but yummy fried foods on it.....oh well!

As I said in the previous post Saturday I had my nail & toe appt. at 9:30 which was awesome but then had so many other errands to do that by the time I got home I was exhausted but still did the house work that I needed to get done so GO ME. I have a bunch to do each night this week before my family arrives from VA Beach on Thursday evening but I can do it I am sure of it! Lance & I just had a nice relaxing evening at home that night which is always nice.....again I swore I was going to eat a healthy dinner (chicken salad) but we were sitting there & the door bell rang & it was the Papa John's delivery man; he had the wrong address so we sent him away only to call in our own order & enjoy yummy chicken & cheese pizza & chicken strips. Again, OH WELL!!

Sunday was a great day for me but unfortunately Lance was having a day....they happen to all of us but I hate when they happen to him because I feel helpless. We did run some more errands & went out shopping & to lunch with his momma. We had yummy Chinese food & (**NOTE TO SELF**) for once I did not swell from it & I think it was because I had steamed rice & not fried rice. We got a ceiling fan for our spare bedroom, I got some cute maternity shirts & some more stuff for around the house. We stopped by blockbuster on the way home & got movies & of course candy,got home settled in & watched "The Day The Earth Stood Still" with Keanu Reeves & it was alright but I expected more & then I don't know why I did this to myself but we put in "Marley & Me" & oh my goodness, I cried & cried & cried. It was such an awesome movie....but it made me think about, appreciate & thank God for all of our blessing; especially our wonderful furbabies Bella & Georgia. They really do mean the world to us & we made sure to give them extra love last night before bed!! Lance & I cuddled before bed last night which we hadn't done in such a long time & I have to say that being in his arms has been something I have missed & will not let my snoggle pillow keep me from it or him anymore. We took our Sunday belly pictures last night but I have to upload them from the camera tonight when I get home so to be continued .....

No comments:

Post a Comment