Saturday, May 2, 2009

Errand Day....

So every Saturday is my day to clean the house & run all the errands that I have written down over the past week. So today I have gone to the grocery store, Sam's, got my nails & toes done, to Walmart, Target, the bank & I am now home & really tired! I had another really bad nights sleep; I have the same leg cramp that I had the night before & so now I want to put off the house work & rest a bit......the only thing that sucks about that is my parents & sisters are going to be here on Thursday (my mom & sisters are coming for my baby shower next weekend) & Lance I are real spazs about the way the house looks when we have guests. I know that they are family but our house still has to be perfect..it is just the way that we are. So I keep trying to decide if I want to just do a good bit of it today or do I just do a little of it each night until they get here?????

What to do....

1 comment:

  1. I know you are drinking pleanty of water, but have you tried sleeping with a pillow under your legs for the cramping? I was having them a few weeks back and my doc. urged to to drink even more water and eat more bananas. My mom also suggested the pillow under my legs. I am not sure what has been helping but I have not gotten anymore.

    But I say rest for a bit, do some chores later and then what you can during the week.

    ReplyDelete