Friday, May 1, 2009

Thank God It Is Friday...

I had the worst nights sleep so far last night! I kept getting these horrible calf cramps; I would literally shoot up in bed from a dead sleep & then of course once awake I couldn't fall back to sleep right away....but then right when I would start to doze off there would be another one & they were worse than normal. One was so bad that it made my foot cramp & turn funny & it lasted for what seemed like an hour but I guess it was only about 5 minutes. I wish that I could go home & rest after work but I have a hair appt. at 6 & I can't miss it; I have had to reschedule twice already & my roots are awful, plus I love the guy that does my hair so much & can't wait to see him & his assistant. I just hope that I don't fall asleep while I am in his chair...that would be too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment