Tuesday, May 19, 2009

30 Weeks Along......DAMN!!

I am getting more & more excited/nervous with each day that passes & with each woman on the Bump that goes into labor, makes it to their scheduled c-section date or gets induced. It is so amazing to be able to be apart of so many new little lives being brought into the world. Well today I am 30 weeks along & I feel as though Brayden is growing by the minute & I LOVE IT!!

All About Baby Brayden This Week.....
Brayden now weighs around 3 pounds and is about 16 inches from head to heel. An ultrasound image may show Brayden yawning or even sucking his thumb, and you may also notice that Brayden does not move at all during your Braxton Hicks contractions. This is because your muscles tighten and constrict his movement. By now Brayden is probably more used to Braxton Hicks than you are! Your little one is starting to look more like a chubby little baby, growing plumper and cuter every day. His hair is growing thicker on the scalp, and those lashes are lengthening. The hands and feet are now fully formed and baby's head and body are closer to normal proportions. Overall, Brayden is beginning to look similar to how he will look at birth--just tinier. To prepare for his big entrance, Brayden is now starting to control his own body temperature! Brayden's eyelids are now open; its eyelashes and eyebrows are visible as well.


How far along? 30 weeks today
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 23 lbs
Maternity clothes? yep
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: I am sleeping less & less the bigger I get
Best moment this week: We picked out Brayden's bedding & can't wait to see his room come together
Movement: all the time
Food cravings: they have kind of gone away.....I just want to eat whatever is in front of my face
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs: braxton hicks
Belly Button in or out? half in & half poking out
What I miss: sex with my wonderful husband
What I am looking forward to: I have a doctors appt. this Friday & am excited to hear Brayden's heartbeat!!
Weekly Wisdom: take everything one day at a time.....everything will come together so there is no need to stress
Milestones: picking out Brayden's bedding....it took us forever to decide what we were going to do in the nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment