Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Summer Cold.....

So, I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon (my regular doctor) to get my throat & ear looked at and thankfully it is just a summer cold that has made my throat & ear sore & ache, both hurt pretty badly this morning but will hopefully start feeling better now that i have my "Magic Mouthwash". That's right I was given a prescription for "Magic Mouthwash" & it is supposed to help with the pain & kill the bacteria/germs that are in my throat making it sore. It has a really nasty taste & makes me almost throw up but it is all that I can have to help so I am gargling with it 4-6 times a day & am praying that I feel better before the 3 days weekend arrives.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, Hope you feel better soon, but your prescription is HILARIOUS... I can't believe it actually says "Magic Mouthwash" on there! ;)

    ReplyDelete