Friday, May 22, 2009

Thank God It Is Friday.....

I am feeling better today but that is only because I went home early from work yesterday & actually rested, but now I feel like I have wasted so much time.....I mean I could have been cleaning & doing laundry NOT just laying around being lazy. I never really get sick & am an "on the go" woman so not doing something productive really drives me crazy. The good thing is that we have a 3 day weekend so I have plenty of time to get home today & make up for my "sick" time. I know that we are going to head up to the lake on Sunday & Monday if the weather permits us too so that just leaves me tonight & tomorrow to get my whole To Do List done; I know that it can be done but I don't want to push myself & start feeling bad again.........I guess I am going to have to learn to slow down one of these days; maybe next week I will learn that lesson!

****REAL QUICK VENT**** When I got home yesterday afternoon I noticed that there was a UPS sticker on the door & I was happy about that because that ment we would know when they would come back again to pick up the damaged dresser they delivered the other day from BRU. I took the sticker off the door & walked into the house & then noticed there was a note on it saying "someone needs to be here at the next attempt to help put box back on truck"....ARE THEY KIDDING ME?? First of all they got it off the truck just fine & they are going to get it back on the truck without the help of Lance or I. How ballsy of them to request something like that; not to mention we both have to work & if I was there I couldn't help lift a damn heavy box anyway & also, it is not our fault that they (UPS) damaged the damn thing in the first place. All I have to say is they are coming next Tuesday to pick it up & it will be sitting on our front porch where they left it before & they better take it even though we aren't there!!

Brayden & I have our 30 week check up today (Lance has to work so he can't make the appointment) & I can't wait to hear his heartbeat; I was sitting in his room talking to him last night & he was kicking & moving around in there like he understood me. It was a wonderful moment!! Anyway, I have a ton of questions for the doctor today since we are getting closer & also because I have been under the weather. I have written them down so I don't forget anything but lets hope that I don't forget the list on my desk when I leave to go!! Brayden doesn't even know how I worry about him & I hope that when he finally arrives that I can hide that from him just a bit because I am sure that I will NEVER stop worrying about our precious little miracle!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your feeling better and good luck at your appt! I wonder what the UPS guys would do if you were home and they came to get it.. would they expect you to get up and lift the box for them? That is just crazy! good luck with the dresser issue. Hopefully it will all get worked out.

    ReplyDelete