Thursday, May 14, 2009

Emotional Rollercoaster.....

I have had a tearful past few days & really just want my emotions to get under control...I know that won't be happening any time soon but a girl can dream can't she?? Actually I guess I can't even dream if I am not getting any good sleep....I was up a 3am this morning......it is getting earlier & earlier every darn day! I think that everything is finally hitting me about Brayden's birth & my impending motherhood & I am really nervous, scared, excited & so many other emotions & I need Lance to be there for me through all of these emotions & lately he just hasn't been. His work is going through some major crap (he works for Chrysler, so enough said)....but still. I just need him right now & he is not there for me; he didn't even ask about Brayden once yesterday & that really got to me. He asked how I was feeling since I had the worst nights sleep so far the night before but never once asked about his son. I am trying not to over react about the whole situation since I know the stress of his job is really high right now but (especially today) but why is he not doing the same for me?? I know that he can tell that I have been down the past few days but he just can't seem to get over his own inner stress to console his pregnant wife......blah, blah, blah!! Anyway, I am just going to hope that the news announcement from Chrysler today doesn't affect his job & that we can have a great weekend together since he is off Friday, Saturday & Sunday which only happens once a month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment