Friday, May 22, 2009

30 Weeks Appt. Today

Today Brayden & I had our 30 week check up & I didn't realize that it was such a big appointment; there was no ultrasound & we didn't find anything major out but we got all kinds of paperwork to fill out & go over for his impending birth & that made me so happy. I have filled out our Pre-Admission Form for the hospital & faxed it over to them so I should be receiving a letter in the mail soon letting me know that we are all set & then my mid-wife let me know that it is not time to bring in our birth plan so that we can go over it in great detail & make sure that everyone is on the same page & so that they can get it over to the hospital as well. Today was a very wonderful appointment for me & it just made me feel very comfortable & safe with my midwife & the hospital; it was all just very exciting & oh my goodness Brayden will be here soon & we are not ready at all......my weekend to do list just got even longer. I did get to hear his little heartbeat & I have to say that it is such a wonderful sound....it makes me cry every time!!

Here are pictures of me from today....we are having the slowest day at work & I got bored!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a GREAT appt. Looks like they had us do similar things as far as registering and stuff! I am getting really anxious now!

    ReplyDelete