Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What To Do....

Lance & have been talking about it for a while now & we have decided that me going back to work after Bryaden is born doesn't make too much sense because of the cost of daycare; so I have to talk to my boss about maybe working from home for a while after Brayden's arrival & I am just trying to think of the best way to approach it. My job can be done from home pretty easily & I would come into the office for at least 1 full day a week since Lance has a day off during the week each week. They would just have to set up our home computer with all of the programs that we use here & they would have to hire a receptionist since I took over that position & a few others when we had to make some lay offs & I hope that, that doesn't play too big of a roll in their decision. My plan would be to come in every morning & pick all the new stuff that I have to do & drop off all of the paperwork that I completed the day before........sounds easy enough to me I just hope that they go for it. My only fear is that once I talk to them about it they say no & then don't let me finish out working before he arrives; my bosses (I work for a wonderful married couple) are awesome & I can't see that happening but you never know sometimes what will set people off. I have to get up the nerve to talk to J by next week....say a prayer for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment